Saturday, February 11, 2012

Seasons Change

Last movie I saw...

Seasons Change (2006)
Directed by: Nithiwat Tharathorn

Cast:
Witawat Singlampong
Yuwanat Arayanimisakul
Chutima Teepanat

The moment that I saw the trailer, I know that this film would be perfect. I like how light the delivery is and I love the total theme of the movie. It's not only about crushes and first love because it also deals on pursuing your dreams, on fulfilling your true passion. Thai films appeal to me a lot because of how unique they presented a common issue to the extent that it almost look like a scene from real life situation. (e.g. A Little Thing Called Love,Hello Stranger & Bangkok Traffic Love Story)

However ironically, it disappoints me(just a bit) that the film focuses more on the "choosing your future" concept compared on what is presented on the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment