Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Reunion

Last movie I saw...

The Reunion (2012 film)
Directed by: Frasco Mortiz

Cast:
Enrique Gil
Xian Lim
Enchong Dee
Kean Cipriano

"Ang buhay kasi mga anak ay isang malaking connect the dots. Nangyayari ang isang bagay dahil may ginawa kang isang bagay."- Aling Nena


I know I planned to watch it in big screen, but I can't remember why I didn't. Now, I finally saw it, and I like it, no, I love it. I like everything from the cast,acting,plot,editing,cinematography, musics scoring and concept. I really like the comic like concept, and the used of Eraserheads songs to represent scenarios in the story. It's absolutely worth the time. I was actually surprised that it turned out to be a good film. haha. I wasn't expecting it, but I'd anticipated the yummy scenes with Kean Cipriano, and Enchong Dee.(OHMG!)

This film brings nostalgia, and I suddenly miss my friends. The script was well written, and I want to hug the writer for this feel good film. The scenes are in good sequence, and very entertaining plus the story makes a lot of sense. The moral values might be cliches, but they're also real.

No comments:

Post a Comment