Monday, May 27, 2013

Pandemonium

Last book I've read...

Pandemonium (2012)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Rating: 5/5

“If you want something, if you take it for your own, you'll always be taking it from someone else.” ― Lauren Oliver, Pandemonium

Ahhh! I want to scream how much I love Pandemonium. Second books are always best for me. It feels like a déjà vu, like how Suzanne Collins made me feel with Catching Fire. I'm dying to read the third book because I want a happy ending for Julian and Lena. I'm totally digging Julian's character than Alex. I'm bias, and I know it. The events with this book were all intense, and the thrill was just too much, that I thought I won't be able to continue reading it. haha. Requiem, I can't wait to lay my hand on you.

Book Description:
I’m pushing aside
the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana
and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.


Credit: Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment