Friday, May 24, 2013

Resignation

Filling a resignation from work had crossed my mind yesterday. I'm actually tired of what I'm doing, on justifying what I'm doing and what I'll be doing in the future, say as soon as next week. I want to start my career. I want to know where my path is, if there is really such a thing as calling. I'm envious, jealous, and insecure of others achievement. Why I can't have my own? When will I have my turn, and when will it be. I know we build our own success, but I'm clueless on where to start, and what to start. I have a lot in mind, things I want to do. But there are also tons of factors to consider, scenarios that needs to be weigh. I feel like time is running out, and I don't have any means to stop it.#seasonalaffectivedisorder

No comments:

Post a Comment