Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kiss Me

Kiss me Breathe me
Touch me say you Love me

Sunlight comes through my window as I sleep, you smile in my dreams
I heard you laugh and looked for you again (I open this world for you)

I love you, come and fill my sky for a moment. I can hear the sweet love song
Waiting for you now, I'll say I love you in your arms

Kiss me Breathe me Touch me say you Love me
Whenever you see me you laugh
I turn my head, that heart is all I see, you don't have to speak (I see you in the wind)

You take my hand, in this moment for you, flying in the sky
In the blue clouds, in your heart like this

In the night sky there are many stars, but the light only shines on me
I beg you to stay overnight, you small star (I want to hold you in my full heart)

I love you, you come to me in this moment. Shedding light on me, protecting me, dreaming eternally
I love you, holding you all this time, now I want you to see my heart

Kiss me Breathe me Touch me say you Love me
Whenever you see me you laugh
I turn my head, that heart is all I see, you don't have to speak (I see you in the wind)

You take my hand, in this moment for you, flying in the sky
In the blue clouds, in your heart like this

Whenever we love, I hide and my sadness comes
I wish you could see my love for you

Miss U Need U Want U Said I love U
When I'm sleeping, my mind wakens you
Now I will confess about all of this love to you (loving forever)

My happiness is all lost, but this love doesn't change
Hiding my eyes, I plug my ears like this

Kiss me Breathe me Touch me say you Love me
Whenever you see me you laugh
I turn my head, that heart is all I see, you don't have to speak (I see you in the wind)

You take my hand, in this moment for you, flying in the sky
In the blue clouds, in your heart like this..



Credit: tasha @ aigoo

No comments:

Post a Comment