Sunday, May 11, 2014

50 First Dates

Last movie I saw...
















50 First Dates (2004)

Directed by: Peter Segal
Rating: 5/5

Cast:
Adam Sandler
Drew Barrymore

"I don't know who you are, Henry... but I dream about you almost every night." -Lucy

I know that seeing this film was way long over due. I wasn't really eager to watch it, because I know the story already(spoilers alert lol), but it happened.

The plot is the highlight of the film. It's funny, and heartbreaking at the same time. A guy who would woo a girl to get her remember, and love him every single day. Who would ever do that?!Well to be fair, we might have a couple of guys out there, and yeah somewhere. LOL

It's a story that satisfies the hopeless romantic in each of us. Something unusual, but not impossible to happen. A really good feel film. The soundtrack is also amazing. It sounds good for summer lovin'. Eargasm overload. 

This is actually my pick for Adam Sandler's best film ever. Imagine how nice would it be to have a Henry Roth in your life. Aww! 


No comments:

Post a Comment