Friday, October 10, 2014

Dear Sister

I was surprised, hurt, and it would be a lie if I'll say that I did not feel any bit of anger towards you. I want to ask what is wrong with you, but that would turn out to be the third time I "confronted" you. Think about it, we had our talks, serious talks, but it seems that you were not listening. There is really something wrong with you.

How I wish that things will get sorted if I'll let you know how I feel. The burden in my chest, the things I want to say, and feelings I have to express are all consuming, and draining me.

Why are you so negative in the first place? Don't you know how blessed you are, that all you can see are those petty issues which you don't even have to think about because they are not your business to begin with.

I'm praying for wisdom to handle this kind of situation. I am asking for God's guidance so I can get through you, and to help me understand you. I am asking for more patience, and strength to win against satan so I can release any hate, and negativity inside of me. We have a faithful God, and I have faith that he has purpose for whatever is happening with us. I'll try my hardest not to condemn you because God loves you, and I glorify him. He deserves it.

You're still one of my closest friends, and I'm still your friend. In God's grace my mind and heart will be cleared of worldly thoughts, and this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment